What to and not to expect…
What to Expect
- Innocent Smiles and warm Nepali hospitality
- Customized Flexible itineraries
- Rich natural biodiversity including spectacular Himalayan peaks
- Religious and Cultural Harmony
- Expert Guides and porters
- Personalized Service
- Reasonable Rates
What Not to Expect
- 24 hour smooth electricity service (Nepal faces acute power shortage)
- Cheap lifestyle (Although Nepal is a poor country, most commodities are expensive to buy)
- Hassle-free Services (especially when dealing with government agencies)
- Transportation and Internet (especially in remote areas)
- Night life (most pubs and discotheques shut before 9 pm)
Most visited packages.
Follow the trend of the Nepal holiday lovers. You won't be disappointed
We Love working as a team
Want to know more about our partners?
We are growing
We are affiliated well known brand and companies.